Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Providence Open Market - Opening Day

I set up shop at the opening day of the Providence Open Market in Lippitt Park.  This was the first time I set up a 10x10 space with a tent.  After a bit of head scratching and help from the next-door vendor I got the tent up!  The weather was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more...sunny, breezy and cool.  Big thank you to Ben for helping me haul stuff there, drag it across the lawn, set up and tear down!  Also thank you to Hilary and Rudy for sitting with me on and off and watching the booth :)

I sold one Bobo to a very nice lady who I believe plans to give him as a gift to her college roommate.  I know he will have a good home :)

Next up, Providence Art Festival - Westminster (DownCity) on June 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment