Monday, July 5, 2010
Indie Art By The Sea - Newport Fun :-)
I had such a fun day out at Fort Adams in Newport for the 1st annual Indie Art By The Sea. It was an insanely beautiful day doubled by the water view. Many bears began their journeys toward their new homes. I have a goal of taking a photo with each new "parent", as the photo with the two pretty girls above. I always remember on the first customer of the day and then totally forget.
A big thank you to Colleen for getting up very early and heading down with me to set up and help run the booth for much of the day. Also a big thank you to Hilary and Rudy for coming at the end of the day for Team Dismantle. Much love to you all :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I bought my bear named Teddy in Newport and I am in one of the pictures above. I sleep with Teddy every night and never have slept without him to this day. He is the best bear ever!!!! Thank you for making him for me!
ReplyDeleteCarleigh <3 <3 :) :)