Millie and Hazel Designs

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's An Invasion Of Bears...Oh My!


I have spent my lunch hour uploading more bears to my Etsy shop! Eight up so far...I will get more on after work...this lady's got to eat something!
www.etsy.com/shop/millieandhazel
Tra la la... :)
Posted by Tracy at 12:39 PM
Labels: bears, Etsy, teddy bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tracy
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ▼  2010 (37)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Craftland Rocks!!
      • Works In Progress :)...
      • It's An Invasion Of Bears...Oh My!
      • Etsy Top Bar Artwork
      • I've posted my first bear on Etsy!!
      • One Large Box of Fluff
      • I am a sewing fool!
      • Snow Day?? Well, a Personal Day Anyway.
      • 15 lbs of Recycled Poly Fill
      • Finally...sewing machine back from the doctor...
      • Food Poisoning is the worst...however...
    • ►  January (5)

My Blog List

  • WilleWorks
  • Grosgrain
  • I'm Just Saying...
  • Studio Haus
  • harem6
  • The Sensitive Epicure
  • recycled+revamped
  • With this string...
  • 24 Corners
  • Brock Street
  • Daily Fashion Musings
  • The Mayberry Sparrow
  • sleepy king
  • Auntie B's Wax
  • Cosmic Jane Tangibles
  • Etsy Business Tips
  • Pin Ann Needles
  • House of Houndstooth
  • Ruby & Co. Blog
  • White Orchid Melody Blog
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.