
Yesterday's forecast was being made out as the "Great Rhode Island Blizzard of 2010". Freaked out about my hour long commute I decided to use a personal day to stay home from work and skip the certain traffic disasters that awaited me. It ended up being the "Dud of 2010" as far as I'm concerned with a whopping 1" of snow. Oh well... I spent the day happily sewing away on more bears!
I finished 5 more with 1 almost done! Here are a few "unstuffed". Poor Ben - every time I get one done I hold it up like a new found treasure and he has to join in on my "oh isn't it so cute" bit. I can't help it, each one ends up looking a bit different and special in it's own way. I asked Ben if he was getting sick of my fishing for comments/compliments and he was an excellent husband with a "never" response :)
No comments:
Post a Comment