Millie and Hazel Designs

Monday, March 22, 2010

Newport Art Festival...I'm in baby!!!

Just got the email last night...I made it into the one day juried art, music and design festival - July 3rd in Newport RI!!  It will be so fun selling my bears next to the Atlantic coast :) 

http://indieartbythesea.com/index.html
Posted by Tracy at 10:13 AM
Labels: Indie Art, Newport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tracy
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ▼  2010 (37)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Providence Open Market here I come!!!
      • Productive Weekend At Home
      • Newport Art Festival...I'm in baby!!!
      • 1st Set Of Hangtags and Business Cards Proofs Are In!
      • A busy weekend full of not sewing...
      • OH MY...but wait...there's more!
      • Exciting News!!
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (5)

My Blog List

  • WilleWorks
  • Grosgrain
  • I'm Just Saying...
  • Studio Haus
  • harem6
  • The Sensitive Epicure
  • recycled+revamped
  • With this string...
  • 24 Corners
  • Brock Street
  • Daily Fashion Musings
  • The Mayberry Sparrow
  • sleepy king
  • Auntie B's Wax
  • Cosmic Jane Tangibles
  • Etsy Business Tips
  • Pin Ann Needles
  • House of Houndstooth
  • Ruby & Co. Blog
  • White Orchid Melody Blog
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.