Millie and Hazel Designs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Providence Open Market here I come!!!

I made it into the Providence Open Market!!  Come out to Lippitt Park on the East Side of Providence and say hi!  I'll be there on the following dates:
May 22nd
September 11
October 2nd
October 16th

http://www.providenceopenmarket.com/
Posted by Tracy at 12:53 PM
Labels: Providence Open Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tracy
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ▼  2010 (37)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Providence Open Market here I come!!!
      • Productive Weekend At Home
      • Newport Art Festival...I'm in baby!!!
      • 1st Set Of Hangtags and Business Cards Proofs Are In!
      • A busy weekend full of not sewing...
      • OH MY...but wait...there's more!
      • Exciting News!!
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (5)

My Blog List

  • WilleWorks
  • Grosgrain
  • I'm Just Saying...
  • Studio Haus
  • harem6
  • The Sensitive Epicure
  • recycled+revamped
  • With this string...
  • 24 Corners
  • Brock Street
  • Daily Fashion Musings
  • The Mayberry Sparrow
  • sleepy king
  • Auntie B's Wax
  • Cosmic Jane Tangibles
  • Etsy Business Tips
  • Pin Ann Needles
  • House of Houndstooth
  • Ruby & Co. Blog
  • White Orchid Melody Blog
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.