Today Amy, Amy (new recruit) and I tackled five stores on our continued quest to fill the passport with stamps on the Rhody Yarn Crawl. This time we headed over to Tiverton and made our way up to Woonsocket. Although the day was not as sunny or warm it was just as much fun:
Sakonnet Purls - Tiverton, RI
Bella Yarns - Warren, RI
Yarn Outlet - Pawtucket, RI
Peter Patches - Central Falls, RI
Yarnia - Woonsocket, RI
All the stores were impressive in their own ways. Bella Yarns is already a favorite of mine so the gold star of the day goes to Yarnia. I have to say I loved how cozy and relaxing this store was, on top of the great selection of yarns. If I lived closer this would become my new favorite spot to hang. During my yarn drooling day I did manage to pick up some great things for more projects. I bought a beautiful bulky yarn at Bella Yarns for a fashionista cowl and some beautifully soft alpaca for a pink/green striped hat and fingerless gloves :)
And no, my day would not be complete w/o the photo montage:






No comments:
Post a Comment