Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mother Nature...What A Lady!

Last week Rhode Island was hit with a huge storm ... strong winds, hail and rain.  It was very hot and humid that night and I was having a rough time falling asleep in my steamy apartment.  Finally around 2am I dozed off, only to be awoke a little later to the 40 mph winds that whiped through all the open windows and blew my fans to the floor.  That, along with the pounding hail scared the crap out of my cat and caused him to hide so well I couldn't find him till the next morning!

Early morning my wonderful next door neighbor to the house I'm still attempting to sell emailed to let me know I should stop by and take a look...


 Here there are large parts of the tree hanging over into the neighbors yard!  Look out below!!

Although the sight of my 100+ year old trees down around the yard scared me the house, besides some yard cleanup, ended up being fine! Let the pending sale continue :)

Just gotta say...Mother Nature, what a lady!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment