This was my last Thursday night in Providence before moving across country and therefore, my last Providence dinner party (boo hiss). On the menu was:
- Spinach, fresh pea and goat cheese salad
- Steamed asparagus with lemon zest and parmesan shavings
- Homemade gluten-free potato gnocchi
- Tomato gorgonzola sauce
- Toasted macadamia & almond nut meringue with a ginger pear chocolate sauce
Photos? You betcha!! First up I made the dessert...
Meringue baking in the oven...yumm....
Chocolate sauce in the making
Up next was the homemade gluten-free gnocchi... arm strength needed!
Handrolling and imprinting the gnocchi
Gnocchi finally done... one+ hour it took!! Boy do I love my friends! :-)
Speaking of friends they have started to arrived... Hilary :)
Colleen!
How does Rudy always manage to look so damn cool?!?
Mr. Earl!!
Why do I not have a picture of my 6th guest Mike!?! Ack.
Tomato gorgonzola sauce reducing.
My only group shot...not my best work!
Food! Eat! Yay!! :-)
Time for the meringue! Yummy! :-)
Lovely evening... thank you friends :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment