

I'm almost out of sweaters!! Time to hit the 2nd hand stores again :) I could spend all day looking for gems.
I have been doing a bit of research today on shipping boxes. I thought I had it figured out. I found shipping boxes made from 100% recycled product for a decent price online. However, when I went to check out the shipping cost to get them sent to my house was more than the boxes! Same goes for all the websites I checked after that. I need to find a local source for boxes but haven't found anything yet (except for Uhaul...and I'd rather not ship my bears out with that logo on the sides). Does anyone have any local box resources?
Hi.....I love your little bears...if I didn't have so many bears I would buy one. I did add you to my favorites on etsy :). As for the boxes if you want to ship USPS priority mail you can request free boxes from them if you head over to USPS.COM. Good luck!!!!
ReplyDelete